WEIGHT 281310 LB*
POWER 630 HP
TORQUE 303133 LB·FT*
EXTRACTION 121395 LBF*
MAX DIAM. 138 IN*
MAX DEPTH 398 FT*
* VARIES BASED ON CONFIGURATION
The SR-125 is one of the newest rigs in the large diameter piling category. Based on the performance and success of the previous generation of rigs, the new line of SR rigs have been designed to improve productivity and operating flexibility to an even higher degree.
The SR-125 is fitted with the latest masts and rotaries from Soilmec, reducing overall weight, while adding increased strength, torque, and pull-up capacity; it’s a major upgrade compared to previous generations. A larger cab increases visibility, comfort, and includes the latest DMS technology. Like all Soilmec rigs, the SR-125 is self-assembling, versatile, and easily transportable.
– LDP cased bore piles with casing driven directly by rotary head or optionally by casing oscillator powered by the base carrier itself; deep uncased bored piles stabilized by drilling fluid or dry hole
– CFA (Continuous Flight Auger) piles by means of long auger string
– CAP (Cased Augered Piles) piles with double independent rotary system
– DP (Displacement Piles) / TCT (traction compacting tool)
– TJ (Turbojet®) – soil consolidation